Come Check out the Little Free Library at The Other Barn
- We initially stock the Little Free Library with a variety of good quality books that we hope will interest our neighbors.
- You stop by and take whatever books you would like to read.
- You return and bring a book that you would like to contribute.
- Little Free Library books are always a gift, never for sale.
Little Free Library is a movement started by Todd Bol and Rick Brooks in 2010, and has grown to include little libraries in most states and dozens of countries. Little Free Library’s mission is to:
- Promote literacy and the love of reading by building free book exchanges worldwide.
- Foster a sense of community and connection as we share skills, creativity and wisdom across generations.
- Build more than 2,510 libraries around the world (the number of “real” libraries build by Andrew Carnegie)!
Check out the Little Free Library story at www.littlefreelibrary.org and look at the many amazing examples of little libraries. For more information about the Oakland Mills Little Free Library, please contact Brigitta Warren at email@example.com or 410-730-4610.
Join Our Email List!
Want to Rent The Other Barn?
Visit theotherbarn.org for venue information.