- CONTACT AND VILLAGE INFORMATION
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES
- LIVING IN OAKLAND MILLS
- Directions to The Other Barn/Map
- RENT THE OTHER BARN
- BUYING SELLING MAINTAINING YOUR PROPERTY
- Architectural Guidelines
- Architectural Review Process
- RAC Applications for Review
- RAC Meeting Dates and Deadlines
- Things To Know and Do When Submitting An Application To The Architecture Committee
- Exterior Alteration and In-Home Business Applications
- Buying and Selling in OM
- Letter of Compliance Request Form
- FAQ's for Covenant Information
- PICTURES OF OAKLAND MILLS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some opportunities to get engaged in Oakland Mills:
- Be a Street Captain! Becoming a Street Captain is a great way to get to know your neighbors or deepen your relationships with them. It will make you feel good! And a more connected neighborhood is a happier and safer place to live.
The next Street Captains Quarterly meeting is TBD at The Other Barn. For more info, please contact Fred Eiland, Community Organizer at 410-730-1129.
- Master Plan - want to join this team? Contact Reginald Avery. Bill Gray.
OM Village Center Master Plan
- Music & Arts- The Music & Arts team is always seeking new ways to display artists and musical talent in Oakland Mills. Contact: Fred Eiland.
Next Music & Arts Committee Meeting: TBD.
- Housing - Join us to revitalize this committee. Contact: Sandy Cederbaum.
- Oakland Mills Cultural Arts Festival Team - Our biggest celebration with vendors, food, and entertainment! (October 5, 2013). Contact: Brigitta Warren.
Oakland Mills Board of Directors: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in The Other Barn. Serving on the Village Board is grassroots politics – and a way to make a difference in your community. Serving on the Board has great rewards along with responsibilities. If would like to find out the commitment it takes to serve on the Oakland Mills Board or as CCR please attend our Board meetings and speak with our current board members and CCR as well as our Village Manager. Please refer to the OM Election Information Page for important information and election calendar. Those who are interested in running for office must obtain a nomination form and election packet at The Other Barn in February 2013.
Contact Debbie Bach.
View specific dates not listed on this page see Calendar of Event