- CONTACT AND VILLAGE INFORMATION
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES
- LIVING IN OAKLAND MILLS
- Directions to The Other Barn/Map
- RENT THE OTHER BARN
- BUYING SELLING MAINTAINING YOUR PROPERTY
- Architectural Guidelines
- Architectural Review Process
- RAC Applications for Review
- RAC Meeting Dates and Deadlines
- Things To Know and Do When Submitting An Application To The Architecture Committee
- Exterior Alteration and In-Home Business Applications
- Buying and Selling in OM
- Letter of Compliance Request Form
- FAQ's for Covenant Information
- PICTURES OF OAKLAND MILLS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
From Community Organizer's Desk
Oakland Mills is not only one of the oldest communities in Columbia, but one of the best. There are many volunteer opportunities in our village:Street Captain’s program, Music and Arts Committee, various community events, the Village Board of Directors, and many programs.
As a Community Organizer, I believe in getting involved in every aspect of our community. In order to keep our Community moving in the right direction, we all have to get involved. Times are tough but together we can keep Oakland Mills great.
Please stop by the Other Barn for a visit. My office hours are Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. I am also available by email Fred Eiland, Community Organizer email@example.com
or phone at 410.730.1129.