Make this year the year to hold a Neighborhood Block Party!
The “rules” are simple:
Block Party Funds: Up to $25 per street reimbursement for up to 16 streets
- Funds will be reserved, first come/first served basis and must be reserved in advance.
- Reimbursement will be made upon submission of the original receipt
AND reimbursement items must be purchased from Oakland Mills merchants only (including all OM Village Merchants, Walgreens, Philly’s Best in Thunder Hill)
NO reimbursement for alcoholic beverage
- Homeowner Associations/Condo – request must be from the president of the board
To reserve funds, email Sandy Cederbaum, Village Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sandy at 410-730-4610.
Funds are reserved on a first-come/first-serve basis and requests need to be made in advance with Sandy Cederbaum, Oakland Mills Village Manager, at email@example.com or 410-730-4610.
Cul-de-Sacs/Streets: Up to $75.00 reimbursement for up to 10 streets
- Landscape proposal needs to accompany request.
- Funds will be reserved, based on availability, once request is received
- Reimbursement will be made upon submission of original receipt
- Items may be purchased from any store/vendor
Homeowner Associations/Condo – request must be from the president of the board