Changes to Your Property
The village of Oakland Mills, located in Columbia MD, is a community in which the land is protected by covenants. These covenants are essentially promises by which all who own or reside here shall abide by. The ongoing maintenance of the open space, facilities, properties, and homes in the village of Oakland Mills depends upon its owners and residents upholding these covenants. The covenants’ presence as part of each deed can compel owners and residents to abide by them or incur possible penalty. The information contained on this page is designed to help all residents understand how to buy, sell, and maintain their property in Oakland Mills, Columbia, MD. Click here to download the Architectural Guidelines.
Step 2: Review
- Application is given to RAC & published in the Columbia Flier, the Oakland Mills website, and at the village office
- RAC members visit property to view site and plans
- RAC discusses application at its next meeting.
Step 3: Decision
- RAC recommends approval, approval with amendments, or denial
- RAC sends to the Architectural Chair
- The Architectural Chair reviews and issues final decision
- The Final decision is sent by mail to applicant.
|Deadline Dates||Meeting Dates|
Need Further Assistance?Read over our list of things to know and do when submitting an application to the the Architecture Committee.
The applications for this meeting were due November 13th.
The next application deadline is December 4th for the December 20th RAC meeting.